Saturday, May 19, 2007

Jolie Marybeth Grogan-Oppenheimer comes into the world

Born:
12:41 p.m. (central time)
May 17, 2007
St. David's Hospital
Austin, Texas
6 lbs 9 ounces
19 1/2 inches long





I'll be writing about Jolie (and the labor, and her birth, and various other Jolie-related-program-activities) at much greater length over the coming weeks, but for now, we thought her new family and friends would like to see what she looks like. So in addition to these three photos above, you can find more images at this link:

CLICK RIGHT HERE ON THIS LINK TO SEE MORE PHOTOS

and enjoy this video:

4 comments:

Moxy Jane said...

Oh, just look at that baby! And what a flair for fashion she has, wearing her hat at such a rakish angle! Jolie, indeed!!

Tim Walker said...

Tessa and I are OVERWHELMED by the *&^%$# KEWTNESS . . .

*gargling/mumbling incoherently*

My goodness, she's beautiful!

bryn said...

I just made Sam get out of bed and run down here to see your pictures. We cooed and ah'd through the slide and agreed that Jolie is certainly the most perfect baby (and so tiny!). We wish you all the joy and sleep and peace in the world as you take this time to nestle into your beautiful new family. xoxoxoxoxo B

Unknown said...

I think the noise I made when this page loaded went something like "ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

Congrats!